Responsible for order fulfilment in the warehouse environment
- Picking, packing & labelling of goods to fulfil customer’s order
- Receiving & un-stuffing of incoming shipments
- Sorting & organizing goods on shelf
- Conducting periodic stock count
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness
- Assist in any ad-hoc activities assigned by supervisor/manager
- Physically able to handle heavy load
- Able to read and write simple English
- Computer literate
- Forklift license preferred but not necessary
- Class 3/4 Driving license preferred but not necessary
- Positive attitude, willing to learn and a team player
Responsible for all sales administrative activities for the sales team
- Assist the Sales Manager to process and fulfil customer’s orders.
- Coordinate with logistics team on order picking and collection/delivery arrangement.
- Communicate with customers on their order status.
- Develop and maintain good working relations with customers to achieve total customer satisfaction.
- Monitor collection and follow up any overdue payment.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in any related field
- Computer literate and proficient in MS office (Word, Excel)
- Positive working attitude, willing to learn and a team player
for submitting your resume!